No products in the cart.
Elderberry, Rosehip & Hibiscus Tea 150mg
Our Fairtrade Elderberries come from the east of Poland, on the fringes of the Bialowieza Forest, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Elderberries are used for their health-promoting properties since Elderberries are high in vitamin C and dietary fibre.
Out of stock
Elderberries are rich in anthocyanidins that when combined with water give elderberry juice an intense blue-purple colouration that turns to a red hue.
This herbal infusion boasts a delicate sweetness and a beautiful aroma with a sharp tartness that makes it comforting in the colder months and a phenomenal refreshment in the warmer months.
Potential health benefits:
- Elderberries are also a great source of vitamin C and contain more phosphorus and potassium than other temperate fruits.
- Rosehip may boost your immune system, reduce joint pain, and in the same way, protect against heart disease.
- Hibiscus contains antioxidants that can help to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals in the body.
Placing one tea bag into your favourite mug then bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over the teabag and allow to steep for around 3 to 5 minutes.
These small but mighty teabags contain a massive 15mg CBD serving and are then infused perfectly in addition to Elderberry, Rosehip and Hibiscus.
Ensuring a warm, tasty drink that can be enjoy evening and night.
Elderberry, Rosehip and Hibiscus Tea Information:
- Traditional elderberries are high in Vitamin C in addition to dietary fibre, as is rosehip.
- Hibiscus contains a vast number of anti-oxidants.
- Store out of sight of young children.
- Discontinue using this product immediately if irritation occurs.
- Not For Sale for anyone under the age of 18.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
CBD Extract (Cannabis Sativa L), Elderberry (45%), Rosehip fruit shell (35%) and Hibiscus.