People have hailed the health benefits of green tea for centuries.
Studies suggest that consuming green tea may positively affect skin health as well as help with weight loss, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Green tea has been providing a variety of health benefits to people across the globe, and is one of the many reasons why the Japanese people live a longer and healthier life compared to the rest of the world.
Potential health benefits:
- Created from unoxidized leaves, green tea is practically one of the least processed types of tea. As such contains the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.
- Traditional Chinese and Indian medicine use green tea to aid digestion, improve heart and mental health, and regulate body temperature.
- Studies suggest that green tea may have positive effects on weight loss, liver disorders, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease.
- Add one tea bag to your favourite mug and then bring the water to a rolling boil
- Immediately pour over the teabag and then allow to steep for around 3 to 5 minutes to fully unlock the flavours.
- Here at health CBD, we like to add a touch of milk, or MCT oil to our cups to aid bio-availability.
These small teabags pack a punch at a 15mg CBD serving and are then infused perfectly in addition to Green tea leaves.
Green Tea Information:
- Green Tea contains the most antioxidants.
- Contains a vast number of beneficial polyphenols.
- Store out of sight of young children.
- Discontinue using this product immediately if irritation occurs.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
- Click here to view our full range of CBD hemp teas
Hemp (Cannabis Sativa L), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis.)