If you’re looking for a warm, relaxing drink with health benefits and a strong taste, lemon and ginger tea may be for you.
It’s a firm favourite among herbal tea drinkers — in fact, people have been drinking lemon ginger tea for hundreds if not thousands of years.
Potential health benefits:
- Ginger is a member of the same plant family as cardamom and turmeric and has been used as a tonic and was believed to have healing abilities.
- Lemons are well known around the world for their sharp, sour flavour and for being an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Together, the sour flavour of lemon and bitter tartness of ginger combine into a tea with many health benefits.
- Add one tea bag to your favourite mug and then bring the water to a rolling boil
- Immediately pour over the teabag.
- Allow to steep for 3 to 5 minutes to fully unlock the flavours.
- Here at health CBD, we like to add a touch of milk, or MCT oil to aid bio-availability.
Lemon & ginger tea Information:
- Each Lemon and ginger tea bag contains 15mg CBD
- Lemon and Ginger Tea contains vital antioxidants.
- Contains a vast number of beneficial polyphenols.
- Store out of sight of young children.
- Discontinue using this product immediately if irritation occurs.
- Not For Sale for anyone under the age of 18.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
- Click here to view our full range of CBD hemp teas
CBD Extract (Cannabis Sativa L), Lemon and Ginger root blend.