No products in the cart.
Nettle & Peppermint Tea 150mg CBD
With a crisp grassy flavour, nettle and peppermint tea provides a refreshing, minty beverage.
33 in stock
Steeping dried leaves and drinking tea date back thousands of years. It is however believed to have originated in south-east Asia, where it is still consumed daily because of its amazing health-promoting properties.
Potential health benefits:
- Nettle has historically been used for relief for ache’s, pains and sore muscles, especially related to arthritis, some studies suggest nettle may also reduce the inflammation and pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Studies also indicate nettle as showing some promising effects on blood glucose levels.
- Nettles are also very high in polyphenols.
- Add one tea bag to your favourite mug and then bring the water to a rolling boil
- Immediately pour over the teabag.
- Allow to steep for 3 to 5 minutes to fully unlock the flavours.
- Here at health CBD, we like to add a touch of milk or MCT oil to aid bio-availability.
Lemon & ginger tea Information:
- Each Nettle and Peppermint tea bag contains 15mg CBD
- Nettle and peppermint tea contains vital antioxidants.
- Contains a vast number of beneficial polyphenols.
- Store out of sight of young children.
- Discontinue using this product immediately if irritation occurs.
- Not For Sale for anyone under the age of 18.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant and/or nursing.
- Click here to view our full range of CBD hemp teas
CBD Extract (Cannabis Sativa L), Urtica dioica (nettle) and Mentha x Piperita (peppermint).